Hi:
      I have a Oracle 7.3.3 on Unix, but in my computer (client) Windows
2000 i have a php source code that try to connect with this database.
      I test with TNSPING and SQLPLUS commands line, and connect with both
susseffuly, but when i try to connect with php can't.
      I have a Apache server with php 4.2.2

      i'm trying the follow code:

 <?
if ($conn=Ora_Logon(" [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ",
"webmaster")) {
        echo "<B>SUCCESS ! Connected to database<B>\n";
} else {
        echo "<B>Failed :-( Could not connect to database<B>\n";
}
Ora_Logoff($conn);

?>

And the error is:

Warning: Oracle: Connection Failed: in C:\FoxServ\www\conectar.php on line 2
Failed :-( Could not connect to database
Warning: ora_logoff(): supplied argument is not a valid Oracle-Connection
resource in C:\FoxServ\www\conectar.php on line 7

Help!!