Sorry it's for mysql only...but this merely reflects the current state of php's database support...especially regarding functions for retrieving database metadata.

Current support is for point&click browsing and simple queries. I will be adding support for joins, calculated columns, and more in the coming weeks.

As this was my first php project (don't use this as a reason to not works fine) I would appreciate greatly any feedback regarding shortcuts, innefficiencies, bugs, etc.

For downloading instructions and a demo, please see:

Personally I use phpMyAdmin or the mysql cmdline (like everybody else) for admin tasks, but I wanted a simple front-end for the rest of my website without all of phpMyAdmin's baggage (ui and otherwise).

mike klein

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: