In the input definition onclick call a javascript function with all your parameters.
Might be a missing quote here and there but this is close to ones I use all the time:

echo "<br><input type=button value = \"Go\"
onClick=\"yourjavascriptfunction('$parameter1','$parameter2','$parameter3')\">";

Now here is what is in "yourjavascriptfunctio('$parameter1,$parameter2,$parameter3'):

function yourjavascriptfunction(this1,this2,this3)
{
 window.open("proofexcel.php3?batch_id=" +
window.document.forms(0).LabBatchPicker.value + "&parameter1=" + this1
+"&parameter2="+ this2 + "&parameter3=" + this3" );
return true;
}

Lots of different ways you can do this.

Let me know

Chris Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there everyone,

I have this system where you can create folders on your HD for inserting PDF files via
a web interface and you can also remove these folders, this works no problem, but I
have run into a snag, I need to send more than 1 field in the below array via a form,
how can I do?

Basically, aswell as sending the ID, I need to send the title and path too and i'm
abit confused.

 [input] " name=del[]>

Any help would be VERY appreciated :-)

Thanks everyone.