Thanks, Chris!

I've already tried to use upper case letters in Oracle names everywhere, but
it didn't solve the problem in my environment.

I use Oracle 8i ( and IIS on a single WinXP computer.
My PHP version is 4.3.3.
I tried this with Apache web server ( on WinXP too.

Perhaps I will try with the PHP 5 Beta 1, and perhaps I can find a newer
Oracle too.

> I removed the "&", made t1 uppercase (i.e "T1") in the
> OCINewCollection call and got:
>     aaaobject(OCI-Collection)(1) { ["collection"]=> resource(6) of type
(oci8 collection) } bbb

> I haven't yet tried the other scenarios you mentioned.

> Chris

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

Reply via email to