www.php.net/mail

                      redhat

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ic.com>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  [PHP-DB] send email

                      11/25/2003 08:43

                      AM

I have created a simple form that dumps input information into a mysql
database.  The person that I created it for said it would be nice if it
would also notify him by email that an entry was added to the database.
I have no idea where to begin with that - any ideas?
thanks,
DF