Hello,
I have a database that has several tables, such as Company Name,
Address, Region, Employees.

I also have a table that contains similar sort of information as in the
first database, but this table has not been properly structured and just
contains a a record for each and every employee. It's a flat text file.

Now my question is there a way to compare the Company Name table,
against the Company Name field in the second table?

If there is,can you please provide me with basic examples so that I can
understand the principles, on how to do this?

Cheers

Norman