Hi John. The while the error message mashes BINARY and user_name together,
that's not how I am typing it in my SELECT statement if you check my example
in the previous post. MySQL is doing this on it's own for some strange
reason, even though there is clearly a space between the work BINARY and
user_name in my statement.