Read this then go away, this is not a CSS or javascript list.

At 13:23 30/01/2004 +0000, you wrote:
From: "Roy G. Vervoort" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:14:22 +0100
Subject: getting font size from browser

Is it possible to retreive the font size or view size from the browser.

In the browser it is possible to change the screenview (make it larger or smaller for people with a visual aid). I would like to ineract my stylesheet with these default settings.

CaptionKit : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: