Hello,

Are you uploading files into MYSQL or any other DB??

Or are you uploading the files to a directory and inserting the location of the file in the database??

Dan

On Feb 27, 2004, at 3:19 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Pavel my form works fine with files < 1M

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pavel Lobovich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "PHP-mailist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Uploading files

If your on a slow connection, it might be timing out.

Try putting:

set_time_limit(0);

At the top of the page where the file is being uploaded to (not from),
and see if that helps.

You dont have to do it. Script execution will not start before all posted files are uploaded. If your browser refuses a connection and sends "Server not found" then check your form (especially action attribute ).

Sorry for my english.

Pavel.