Hi Piotr,

Everyone else is suggesting edit all of the code.
Alternatively you could setup an iptables rule which forwards all
incoming requests on 127.0.0.1:3306 (or whatever port your mysql server
is running on) to 192.168.0.1:3306 (repolace 192.168.0.1 wit the IP of
your DB server).

This way if your DB moves again, you change your forward rule.
If, however, you try to put the PHP code on another system, you will
need to either put the DB on the same system, or change the iptables
ruleset for the new webserver.

It's worth a shot.

Matt Vos