Hi.

I want to update mysql database with parent value of page.
I have several fields in my form.
I have a generated map of web site pages as hyperlinks at end of form.
(generated recursively)
I want to be able to click on hyperlink & have it pass the "parent"
value to the next PHP script.

The point of this is to select the "parent" page of the new/modified
page

EXAMPLE:
(I know you can't use "value" with the "a" tag, but bear with me for
illustration purposes in this pseudo-code)

<form name="theForm">

<input type="text" name="title">
<!-- etc with the fields -->

<input type=text name="formInput">
value="23">Auditing Home</a>
value="17">Finance Home</a>
value="122">Planning Home</a>
value="231">Tax Home</a>

</form>

When the admin clicks on one of the "parent" hyperlinks, the form is
submitted with (in this example) (say they click on the "Tax Home" link)
the values:
  $title == [whatever the user types into the text field]
  $parent == 231

How do I get this $parent value from the html page??

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gav