From: Seth Bembeneck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 12:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] merging a table from multiple servers

I'm trying to work on a project that gathers info from different
servers,
then combines them and displays it.

Is it possble to merge the tables from the different servers into 1
table
using php?

My one solution to this was to have a php script on each server, then
have
my website call each php script, retrieve the info then insert it into
my
database.

For a glimps of the amount of data I'm trying to merge:
http://cwhq.net/index.php?action=stats&mod=kill_stats_totals

Now imagine 10 different servers with similer data.

I'm trying to provide a way for Deltaforce Gamers to see their stat from
all
the game servers that collect the stats in 1 location.

Thanks,

Seth