Thanks, John - I, for one, would be lost without ADODB.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 2:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] ADOdb db abstraction library moving to sourceforge

Hello,

ADOdb is a popular database abstraction library for PHP.  It supports
a very large number of databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL,
Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, Oracle, Frontbase, DB2, SAP DB, Sybase,
Informix, Netezza, Access, VFP, MS SQL, LDAP, ODBTP, ODBC, etc.

Due to system outages at the current site, the home page of ADOdb
has moved to sourceforge.

Kindly update your links to

http://adodb.sourceforge.net/

Given the move to sourceforge, we have decided to take advantage
of its services and we have created 2 new mailing lists:

adodb-news: low volume moderated list for important news
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/adodb-news

adodb-general: for general postings
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/adodb-general

Bugs should still be reported at the existing forums at
http://phplens.com/lens/lensforum/topics.php?id=4

Thank you.

John Lim