On Thursday 24 June 2004 18:07, Rinku wrote:

> I had written the code :
> if(isset($_POST['Variable1'])&&isset($_POST['Variable2']))
> {
>   Print "Rinku";
> }
>   Here, even if variables are not set then even I am getting Output as
> "Rinku".

Some form elements, eg <input type="text" ...>, are always "isset()" even when
you haven't entered anything into them. If you want to check that something
has been entered into them then use:

 if (!empty($POST['doo'] ...

but depending on what type of inputs your application accepts you may have to
do further tests.