Hello,

On 08/03/2004 11:16 AM, Aaron Todd wrote:
Is there any tweaking with mail()?

I have it working, but it seems to not always send the email.  Mainly one
right after the other.  I filling a web form and then sending the data off
to my email.  But then I do a refresh to clear the form and do it again with
different data and it doesnt work.  Any ideals on this?

"It doesnt work" is vague. What happens? Does it show any error? The message does not arrive?

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/