mysql_error() says:
1148:The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version

The same Script worked fine before we updated PHP and MySQL.
The query works at the mysql shell prompt. But here it is:

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/[Path]/inc/../in/wbsuser.src'
REPLACE INTO TABLE user fields terminated by ';' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'
(userid,username,gruppe,knr,anrede,vorname,name,firma,firma2,strasse,plz,ort
,
land,telefon,telefax,email,www,kennwort,zahlbed,la_anrede,la_vorname,la_name
,
la_firma,la_firma2,la_strasse,la_plz,la_ort,la_land,la_telefon,la_telefax,
onlineupd,bank,blz,kontonr,kontoinh,aktiv,loeschen,zusatz,ustid) ;

(I replaced [Path] for security reasons)

This php code is generated by a Windows App and i don't have the possibilty
to change some thing.

Thanks Dani

>I often had trouble getting the syntaxt just right with PHP, it's easy to
>end up with the wrong number of slashes around the -lines terminated by
>"'"- parts of this.
>
>When you ran your query, what did mysql_error() say about it ?
>That would be a line you add directly after the line
mysql_query($link,$query)

>Usually this will tell you immediately if you have an error in your SQL,
>and echoing the $query string you passed to MySQL is a good idea too, it
>can be more obvious to diagnose when it's printed on screen.
>
>Cheers - Neil
>
>At 12:41 16/08/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>From: "Daniel Kradolfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:40:49 +0200
>>Subject: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE
>>
>>Hello
>>
>>I'm new to this list. I diden't found anything in the archive and by
>>googleing to solve my problem.
>>
>>We have updated our server to PHP 4.3.8 and MySQL 4.0.2. Some of our
>>clients run a shop software that need 'LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE' to store
>>its data to MySQL. MySQL itself supports the command. I can run it from
>>mysql-client. That works. I have read about the fix on php.net
>>(http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php / http://bugs.php.net/28632).
>>Until now, i couldn't find a solution to get it work.
>>
>>Is there way to get it work?
>>
>>Regards
>>Dani

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.