hallo,
this was working well , submit is evaluating true, no errors, but
now data is not shown in databse table

<?php
if($submit)
{

    $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "root") or die ('I cannot connect to the
database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("dollar1_allinfo");

    mysql_query("INSERT INTO totalinfo (Username,Password) VALUES
('$loginusername','$loginpassword')");
}
?>

what may be glitch

graeme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I suspect that your $submit is not set up, try the following echo
statements before the if statement:

echo "--$submit--";
echo "--$_POST["submit"]--";