Hi there,

The problem is, the database is imported from a huge properties database and
can only be imported in the format from the central database of estate
agents, so I can't reformat it in the tables itself.

Each table has the same fields, but one is for condo's, one is for
residential etc ..... however, the client need to be able to do a search all
tables query, and bring the results up as though you are only search 1
table.  I've never searched multiple tables before without a relative ID,
what I need is to search all of them as though it is just searching 1, so I
don't think multiple queries would work, hence why I'm trying to do it all
in a single query.

Chris

if you have kind of geo id number you could use that, failing to have that
info, you could re-arrange the data to have Akron - Central, Akron - SE (so
that all is in a standard format)

Bastien