From: Alex Major [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Jueves, 12 de Enero de 2006 10:33 a.m.
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP-DB] Formatting a form box

Hi there,
On one of my forms, there is a section where users can put images etc..and
then it is displayed on my php pages. My question is how do I make it so
that the html formatting is automatically done. For example when someone is
typing something, and wants to start a new paragraph although they press
return when typing when the data is displayed from the MySQL database on a
website it's just continuous text. For it to start a new paragraph they have
to put <p> in when they are typing in this box. They do not know all the
html formatting codes, and so I need someway of making so that it is easy
for them to have formatted text without doing all the html.
Also things like changing colours, bold, italic and things would be good.
Something like on forums, where when you enter a new post you have all the
formatting options.

Hope this makes sense,
Regards,
Alex.

Este mensaje es exclusivamente para el uso de la persona o entidad a quien esta
dirigido; contiene informacion estrictamente confidencial y legalmente
protegida, cuya divulgacion es sancionada por la ley. Si el lector de este
mensaje no es a quien esta dirigido, ni se trata del empleado o agente
responsable de esta informacion, se le notifica por medio del presente, que su
reproduccion y distribucion, esta estrictamente prohibida. Si Usted recibio
este comunicado por error, favor de notificarlo inmediatamente al remitente y
destruir el mensaje. Todas las opiniones contenidas en este mail son propias
del autor del mensaje y no necesariamente coinciden con las de Radiomovil
Dipsa, S.A. de C.V. o alguna de sus empresas controladas, controladoras,
afiliadas y subsidiarias. Este mensaje intencionalmente no contiene acentos.

This message is for the sole use of the person or entity to whom it is being
sent.  Therefore, it contains strictly confidential and legally protected
material whose disclosure is subject to penalty by law.  If the person reading
this message is not the one to whom it is being sent and/or is not an employee
or the responsible agent for this information, this person is herein notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of the materials
included in this facsimile is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
document by mistake please notify  immediately to the subscriber and destroy
the message. Any opinions contained in this e-mail are those of the author of
the message and do not necessarily coincide with those of Radiomovil Dipsa,
S.A. de C.V. or any of its control, controlled, affiliates and subsidiaries
companies. No part of this message or attachments may be used or reproduced in
any manner whatsoever.