Hi,

  I did a little bit of script that refreshes a text slogan every 5 or so
seconds with a new slogans and wraps to each slogan, I had about 5, and loops
over and over again.  This was done WITHOUT the need of refreshing the page.  I
think I used JavaScript but not 100% sure of this.  Has anyone seen this before
I seen a site use it?

  I can't recall the site I did it for, I know I have done it before.  I need
the code again without needing to re-do it all again as it took me a while to
configure it last time.

  The site is written in PHP and uses MySQL.

  Any help would be mostly appreciated.