You may want to check the max_execution_time directive in php.ini
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Iulian Manea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 April 2006 01:33
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP-DB] Php in the twilight zone!

Hey everybody,

For about the last 7 hours I am trying to get a script to work and I
have absolutely no more ideas of why it isn't.

I run the script in a browser, and it has to run for some time, but
after about 20 minutes it suddenly . stops . it just pukes. No there is
no error, and yes the display_errors is on.  The script just stops as if
it was stoped by someone. There are  no errors, the server has
absolutely no load, so it's not the server either.

I then put in the script once every 3-4 lines this:

echo __LINE__;

so I would actually know on what line it pukes. and it stops randomly.
Te funny thing is that last time I ran it, the last lines it displayed
were:

228, 234, 23  , so it just puked in THE MIDDLE of displaying 236!

Cound it be because of the browser???  Or the server would stop it??

I ran it in firefox and internet explorer.

Do any of you have any idea, because I would be imensly gratefull, at
the moment I am absolutely cluless!

Thanks a lot!!!!!