JONATHAN GRAVOIS wrote:
Thanks to the help of this list, I am making great progress. Now this --

I have a multi-part submission form for a support application for us, the
manufacturer - the reseller's information is submitted, the customer's
information is submitted, then the warranty support information needs to be
submitted.

How can I retrieve the CustomerID after I insert a record into the customer
table in mySQL and pass it to the CSQdetails.php page?

http://php.net/mysql_insert_id

And please please please please please read the freaking manual before asking questions here!

-Stut