From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:01 PM -07:00
To: Mark Fellowes [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Generating forms and form elements
Hi Mark,

That's pretty vague, there's probably 1000 ways to do this. Are you just
intending to store the HTML in a text field, or generate the form fields
based on data so that the user can edit the data? Are you storing just
data in the database, or the form structure? Also if it's structure, do
you intend on storing formatting information, or just the form fields
themselves.

If you sit down and draw up a detailed non-code plan, the solution would
likely present itself.

-Micah