Chris Carter wrote:
I need to fetch data from database with the help of a php file, not with the
click on a button but click on the hyperlink. I know this is simple but i
have not done it. Please advice or give me some link.

<?what and how to put here? Get it
Main php file is bars.php that fetches data from MySql DB

As another chap has remarked, you don't actually need a button, form or link for a php script to run. Just put whatever queries you want on the page and they will happen whenever the is loaded by a user.

If you want to pass variables, via a hyperlink, in order to call specific data from a table, then use the format...

Good luck,

Jeffrey