From: Peter Beckman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 2:27 PM
To: Adman, Nur anita
Cc: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Session Problem

1. Is session support compiled into PHP, or if not, is the module there
and

being loaded?  phpinfo() will tell you.

  If not, recompile PHP or build the dynamic module to support sessions.

2. If so, check the location of session.save_files and make sure it is

writable by the web server user/group.  If not, you must change this.

Beckman

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear All,

> I need some help please...

> I'm developing an web application using PHP/MySQL, and its has been

> running on my company.

> I'm planning to migrate the system on a new server.

> I have installed everything that are needed on the new server to
running

> the web application.

> But I'm confusing that the session isn't running.

> For your information, I've setting all configurations (MySQL & PHP),

> included register globals to "Off".

> I have trying to re-install the web server & MySQL, but it still not

> running...

> Please advice...

> Thanks & Regards,

> Anita

---

Peter Beckman                                                  Internet
Guy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.purplecow.com/

---