I am not using spaces for closing. Every field is tightly packed with comma
only. No spaces, no semicolon. The reason I used space is if I use space at
least 3 or 4 fields get uploaded but not all. But we can ignore space for
now as it happened earlier.

I am using the CSV import option from MySql admin.

Still stuggling,

Thanks,

Chris