Hi again Jason!
Jason Pruim wrote:
On Apr 4, 2008, at 2:35 PM, Krister Karlström wrote:
You also don't need to mess around with so many parameters.
What do you mean by this?
Since you're working in object context you mostly just refer to your
"variable" with the name of the object and the calls the method with the
arrow -> operator. But anyway, if you're not familiar with object
orientation then I think it's no point for me to go into this discussion
right now... :-)
On the manual page, to which I posted a link to you in my previous post,
there's the same code in both procedural style and in object oriented
style. I think you'll get the point by comparing those two examples.
Krister Karlström, Helsinki, Finland
* Ing. Krister Karlström, Zend Certified Engineer *
* Systemutvecklare, IT-Centralen *
* Arcada - Nylands Svenska Yrkeshögskola *
* Jan-Magnus Janssons plats 1, 00550 Helsingfors, Finland *
* Tel: +358(20)7699699 GSM: +358(50)5328390 *
* E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php