Good Day! I have problem in getting the PHP 5.2.6 to integrate with MYSQL
5.0.51b. I had done the following installations and configurations on
Windows XP (SP2):
1. Installed APACHE 2.0.63 - running fine
2. Installed PHP 5.2.6 - running fine
3. Configured httpd.conf and php.ini - PHP and APACHE is talking. I had
tested with phpinfo(), both PHP and APACHE info displayed
4. Installed MYSQL 5.0.51b - running fine
5. I had done the followings try to get PHP5 talking to MYSQL:
a. uncommented extension=php_mysql.dll in php.ini
b. It does not work, so I copied the libmysql.dll from MYSQL5 package
to override the libmysql.dll in PHP package. It does not work either.
c. Tested with the phpinfo() but no mysql info displayed
Can anyone help me on this? Thank you.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Php - Database mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php