It seems you've a long way to go. Here is what i can say for you.
First of all PHP and JavaScript are two different programming
languages, running in different environments. JavaScript is a
client-side language which your browser interprets it with the page is
loaded. PHP is a server-side language which gets your source code,
interprets it and sends to the browser. There is no any connection
with these two languages. So you cannot write a PHP code and bind it
to a JavaScript code.
You can only make an HTTP request to PHP page by either redirecting or
you can make AJAX requests.
Good luck.