What version of PHP?  *5*
What version of Instant Client?  *
instantclient-basic-win32-10.2.0.3-20061115*
What version of the DB? *10G
*
Are you exceeding the PHP script time out, or exceeding the memory limit? *I
dont know. Doesnt appear any message. The script prints the last message
before the oci_execute call.*

Is there an error from oci_parse or your fetch call? *No*

Which fetch call are you using? *The problem is in oci_execute, because
between the oci_execute and fetch call there is a echo that script doesnt
print. The fetch call is oci_fetch_all*

Does your error occur when there are lots of rows, or only when your query
contains a certain kind of datatype? *When there are lots of rows.*

Thanks!

Chris