Fred Silsbee wrote:
> GREAT!!!!!!!!!!        but how!

How what?

> http://us.php.net/manual/en/oci8.setup.php

What about it?

>> [phpinfo output of]
>> The lack of a value here is an artifact aka buglet of
>> installing from
>> the PECL package.  I'll add it to the todo list of
>> issues to look at.

To make this very clear: This particular part of the phpinfo() output
is a message string constructed at compile time and doesn't matter
that it isn't showing a value at run time.

As explained in other messages forums, look for ORACLE_HOME in the
"Enviroment" section of phpinfo().  If that isn't set, find out how to
set environment variables for the Apache on your OS.

Chris

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel: +1 650 506 8630
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/ghrd    Free PHP Book: http://tinyurl.com/f8jad