phphelp -- kbk wrote:
Hi, Chris -- -- -- --

Yes, thanks for the suggestion: it runs from the command line just fine. I run them often, and it works in Windows.

However, I just was able to gain access again to the error log (long story), and I see that the page is throwing an unrelated error that it does not throw in Windows. I will run down that road and see if that error is somehow getting in the way.

<stupid q> You're not calling mysqldump.exe on *nix are you? :) Hence the suggestion to print out the full cmd and try it manually to make sure it's being put together appropriately..

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/