Try this:

$sql =
    "SELECT admin.AdminID AS adminID, workorders.AdminID AS workadmin
        FROM admin
            INNER JOIN
        workorders ON
         (admin.AdminID=workorders.AdminID)
        WHERE admin.UserName =   '".$_SESSION['user']."' ";

maybe you have to call with different name the table fields

Terion Miller ha scritto:
Hi Everyone! I am having problems getting an INNER JOIN to work and need
some tips trouble shooting where the problem may be.

What I'm trying to do is match up AdminID's from two tables and display only
that users orders, sounds simple enough right...but I can't get it to return
the AdminID...

My Query:

   $sql =
     "SELECT admin.AdminID , workorders.AdminID
         FROM admin
             INNER JOIN
         workorders ON
          (admin.AdminID=workorders.AdminID)
         WHERE admin.UserName =   '".$_SESSION['user']."' ";

      $result = mysql_query ($sql);
      $row = mysql_fetch_assoc ($result);
      $Total = ceil(mysql_num_rows($result)/$PerPage);

Thanks for any tips on how else I can accomplish this...
Terion