Are you sure you have MORE than ONE [order + admin that belongs together] in those tables?

Now, turn on your brain and don't wait for my instructions, you already know what to do... test test test

Terion Miller napsal(a):
When I removed the WHERE admin.user... part it did return something, granted it returned one adminID and one order (which did belong together) but the adminID was not mine so I don't know how it picked that one randomly ...is there a way to do what I need using two queries one to find out the users ID then another to pull the workorders with that id? Can't believe this is proving so hard..
Thanks for helping!
Terion