hai bavitra
 i have read the article from this site
 http://www.web-tech-india.com/articles/php/compiling_php_apache/
but actually the thing is it is not working for me..

it is giving me some error like this
checking for gcc ---no
checking for cc--no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH..

this tells me that the i am missing the cross compiler from my machine but i
dont have an idea from where can i get this..

Chaitanya