You are probably having problems with "Array[name]" because of the way you are inserting variables into the query.

You're doing this:
"this is my string with '$_POST[image][name]'."

Instead, try this:
"This is my string with '{$_POST['image']['name']}' in it."

or this:
"This is my string with '" . $_POST['image']['name'] , "' in it, using the concatenate operator."

-Matt