From:   Rasmus Lerdorf [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   10 January 2001 10:47
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [PHP-DEV] PHP 4.0 Bug #6821 Updated: Segmentation fault when
opening a php test page

http://snaps.php.net

On 10 Jan 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> ID: 6821
> User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Haven't tried a newer version of PHP. What exactly would be the point of
this exercise? Is there a specific change or area of change in the later
 versions that could have an influence? If not then trying a newer version
won't reveal anything about the problem.

> I haven't tried the snapshot either. To be honest I don't know what a
snapshot is. I've searched the php site for info about snapshots and
trawled through the FAQ. I've even searched the Zend site. There's nothing
to be found. In the absence of info I don't want to waste my time
downloading something that I know nothing about.