From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux - Red Hat 6
PHP version:      4.0.4
PHP Bug Type:     GD related
Bug description:  I cant create images that are n x m pixels

I instaled PHP 4.0.4 with GD support. The proplem is that I cant create images with
irregular sizes. I mean, I only can create square images, like 200 x 200, 600 x 600
pixels ( n x n pixels). When I try to create a ,for example a 640 x 480 pixels image,
the Apache returns a error... If anybody here had the same problem and got a solution,
please feel free do easy my suffering...
:-)

[]'s
Clayton

--