Hi guys,

Do you have an idea from where one can download a static IBM DB2 client
library for linux? In the morning I thought - from the site of IBM
but after several hours browsing/downloading/reading of docs I felt myself
totally disoriented and decided to ask for help.

Until now, I could not find any signs that such an animal even exists. I
have only IBM DB2 Universal Database v 7.1 for Linux but there is only a
dynamic multi-threaded library (ibmdb2.so) with it.

Thank you very much:

-- alex