Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Unknown/Other Function
Assigned To:
Comments:

This should be fixed now.

--Jani

Does this happen with latest snapshot from http://snaps.php.net/ ??

--Jani

Dreamcast platform there are at least two web browsers: DreamPassport and PlanetWeb.

When using PlanetWEB and sending filled FORM (POST method)
there is a bug (i thing so, but I'm not fluent in C programming...)
According to RFC1341 boundary can be in quoted marks (look there at value syntax).
Of course PW sends boundary with quotation marks.

(PHP4.0.2)
file: rfc1867.c
function: SAPI_POST_HANDLER_FUNC(rfc1867_post_handler)

(PHP3.0.16)
file: post.c
function: static char *php3_getpost(pval *http_post_vars)

when i've deleted quotas from boundary everithing went OK.