ID: 7237
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes it still persist whit php 4.0.4pl1
is gives 270 (0x0000010e)
Onley on the second website of iis, the first website runs
whitout a problem, also in php, but the second keeps on crashing...
- fist some of the pages, it misses som gd pic's and stuf.
Then it gives 270 (0x0000010e) or a server internal error.

Does the problem persist with PHP 4.0.4pl1 or the latest snapshot from
http://snaps.php.net/?

This also happens to me with 4.0.2. From the browser, I press the "Refresh" page
button two or three times quickly. Finally I get this output:

270 (0x0000010e)

and the W3SVC service does not respond to any control signal (stop, start...). In
fact, the filter for .ASP pages is also stopped. However, static pages (HTML) are
served normally.

The most strange thing is that after several minutes, the PHP pages are "back". It
seems an IIS-thread problem, but I can't find any explanation...

The extension DLL's are not relevant, this happens in any case.