ID: 6603
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Assigned To:
Comments:

No feedback.

Hmm I cant get this to happen for me at all, Im running IIS 5 under win2k can you give
me more information about your setup too and possibly create backtraces as you
obviously have a C compiler (if you are implementing your own isapi server ;)

James

Please try the latest build from http://www.php4win.de/

--Jani

I've tested 4.0.3 as well and the problems remain here. About the ISAPI. I've heard
that problems happens even on IIS Web server as well. Just a plain .php file will
reproduce the problem.

About the ftell() function, snippet of code:

..
$line = fgets($file, 1024);
echo ftell($file);
..

First time the number echoed is correct, second time not (it's shifted), third time
correct, then again not. By the time I mean another page load. Anything more I could
help you with?

please provide short reproducing code for (still existant?) bugs.

I've come accross the following ISAPI bugs. When you try to free the PHP4ISAPI.dll the
function zend_hash_copy generates an access violation. The same zend_hash_copy
function generates an access vialotation when the function httpextensionproc is
executed for the second and more times. The reason I have found this problem is that
I'm implementing my own ISAPI server.

One more thing I've found is that the ftell() function sometimes returns a bad
position of the file. Sometimes not sometimes yes and the difference is only 1 byte.
When I use the same function under the CGI interface (not ISAPI) it works just fine.
Hope this will help you.

Thank you
Jakub

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=6603&edit=2