ID: 9692
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i dont think thats the same is it. Because all I am doing is a simple subtraction
operation.

Additionally the output comes perfect if the result is greater than 100 but does not
come perfect if the output is lesser than 100

Check the last comment on bug: #9288

--Jani

Please check http://www.transecute.com/~kalpesh/check.php4

In case (1) I subtract a number from another which should output '0.9' but insted
outputs '0.90000000000009'

In case (2) I subtract a number from another and it gives correct output

This behaviour has been noticed if the result of the subtraction is greater than 100.
I have also published my PHPINFO output on the same page for your reference.

This bug is quite dangerous (especially for us when we are dealing with financial
calculations for our payment gateway using PHP) since all our reports dont tally at
the end of the day by tiny figures such as this.