ID: 9806
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Filesystem function related
Assigned To:
Comments:

What was the fopen() line you have used?

--Jani

I have two web servers with Windows 2000 running on them.
One of them uses as a web server Microsoft IIS and the other one Apache 1.3.19 for
Windows. I have a php script which connects to a remote web server and grabs an image.
The image is written on a file (with fwrite function) and saved on the local harddisk.
If I run the php script on IIS the image is saved correctly. If I run the php script
on Apache the image is corrupted (has a larger length in bytes; usually, between 1-50
bytes).

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9806&edit=2