Right, so I managed to earn myself a developer account.

But how about extending the bug tracker to allow independent comments?
I think it would cut down on duplicate bug entries and increase the
possibilities for feedback.

Ofcourse it opens up for a flood of useless "ME TOO" comments, but if
developers can delete such nuisance I think it's a good tradeoff.

Regards,
Fredrik

--
Do fish get thirsty?

Fredrik Öhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                  Sweden