On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 05:01:00PM -0600, Jason Gulledge wrote:

>      This webpage is what I'm using to install php4 / Apache 1.3.19
>      http://www.php.net/manual/kr/install.apache.php
>      and there squares everywhere on the page from what I can see

I have seen such square rectangles with M$ IE in the Japanese PHP manual.
With Netscape it looks fine, but I don't understand it anyway. So use
other browsers or play with the language settings for your favorite
browser.

-Egon

LinuxTag, Stuttgart, Germany: July 5-8 2001: http://www.linuxtag.de/
All known books about PHP and related books: http://php.net/books.php