On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Zeev Suraski wrote:
>There were a few fixes since RC2 was tagged (a socket fix, a pgsql fix, a
>checkdnsrr fix). It may be a good idea to have an RC3, but I want to hear
>some feedback from others (RC2 seemed generally quite stable, so if we go
>with RC3, it should only delay the release until the beginning of next week).
Should I merge that fix for arg_separator thingie into the 4_0_5 branch
before you create RC3 ?
PHP Development Mailing List <http://www.php.net/>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]