ID: 10052
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I usually use IE 5.0, too. setcookie() works.

But I tested also with IE 6.00.2462.0000 and it doesn't work.

Perhaps, this IE has bugs, and accepts no cookies, i don't know exactly.

Does it work with other browsers? (works for me just fine with both IE5 and NS4.76 and
Mozilla)

--Jani

Does it work with other browsers? (works for me just fine with both IE5 and NS4.76 and
Mozilla)

--Jani

In the Internet Explorer 6.00.2462.0000 the setcookie() function don't work. No cookie
will be set.