And as IE 6 is still BETA.. -> bogus.

--Jani

Previous Comments:

[2001-03-29 15:33:37] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I usually use IE 5.0, too. setcookie() works.

But I tested also with IE 6.00.2462.0000 and it doesn't work.

Perhaps, this IE has bugs, and accepts no cookies, i don't know exactly.

[2001-03-29 09:23:43] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Does it work with other browsers? (works for me just fine with both IE5 and NS4.76 and
Mozilla)

--Jani

[2001-03-29 09:22:08] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Does it work with other browsers? (works for me just fine with both IE5 and NS4.76 and
Mozilla)

--Jani

[2001-03-29 09:10:04] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the Internet Explorer 6.00.2462.0000 the setcookie() function don't work. No cookie
will be set.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10052&edit=2