Excellent example Keith.

In order for PHP to gain acceptance in the commercial communities, a date
limitation will certainly prevent that.

Date limitation on "only" this or that operating system does not support any
argument.

Ideally it should not depend an operating system structure.

I propose #define PHP_DATE_SIZE _int64

001501c0bd43$bd9215a0$d47cfea9@home">news:001501c0bd43$bd9215a0$d47cfea9@home...